10 SES 14 B, Developing Partnership Partnership in School Based Teacher Education - International Approaches II
Symposium, Part 2
Paper Five looks at the broader systemic implications of the development of new approaches of school based preparation in teacher education and explores this in the context of current debate about the professional continuum and career long teacher education. The paper suggests that as such models develop and become embedded, the engagement of higher education with the teaching profession needs to be reconceptualised to move beyond service level models of delivery and inputs that are episodic and fragmented, to reciprocal partnerships and relationships of learning communities and organisations.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.