27 SES 08 B, The Hidden Inventory of Education – Signs, Practices and Situations as Constituents of Pedagogical Realities. Part 1
In my lecture I want to describe an analysis of one children drawing focusing on the relationships between geometric elements (diagrammatic structure). The comprehensive description of what to see contrasting with other not realized possibilities of drawing evoke via condensing the description an interpretation of the drawing. It will be possible to see the children’s drawing as highly complex contents of meaning which cannot be understood by themselves or by asking the drawing child. The systematic review of the analysis (meta-analysis) let emerge the subject of the constitution of children’s drawings and what kind of mental work stands behind it. When you analyse children’s drawings the question arises if an utterly differentiated mental work beyond any conceptual explication without resulting in any intentionally controllable competence exists which differs from the logic of verbal-conceptual thinking. Therefore it is possible to see children drawings as a manifestation of a specific kind of thinking.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.