session provided by 01. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Developing Professional Identity
01 SES 02 A
Parallel Paper Session
ESI 1 - Aula 21
- Secondary School Subject Departments as Sites for Teachers’ Learning
Katharine Burn Jane McNicholl Ann Childs
- Teacher identities and marketization in context -A school close-down in teachers’ life stories
Håkan Löfgren Marie Karlsson Héctor Pérez Prieto
- Professional knowledge and practice: processes of professional meaning creation and negotiating a professional identity
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.