Symposium: Responding to Diversity
01 SES 14
- Responding to Diversity by Engaging with Students’ Voices
Kiki Messiou Mel Ainscow Susan Goldrick Max Hope Suzanne Carrington Marta Sandoval Teresa Vitorino Isabel Paes Cecilia Simón Gerardo Echeita Helena Quintas
- Responding to Diversity by Engaging with Students’ Voices: The Development of a Strategy for Teacher Development
Kiki Messiou Marta Sandoval Teresa Vitorino
- Using Students’ Voices to Make Sense of Learner Diversity
Sue Goldrick Isabel Paes Cecilia Simon
- An Inquiry-based Approach to Teacher Development
Mel Ainscow Gerardo Echeita
- Strategies for Responding to Student Diversity: Quality and Relevance
Max Hope Helena Quintas
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.