session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Symposium: Recognition Assessment Of Informal Competences
02 SES 04 A
FCT - Aula 21
- Recognition and Assessment of Informal Competences for Specific Occupational Areas: Lessons from Four European Countries
Natasha Kersh Prof Anna Maria Ajello Cristina Belardi Daniela Zvinca Rigo van Raai David Guile Graham Attwell
- Implementing Validation Procedures for Caregivers in Italy: A Proposal of a Common Model for Italian Regions
Prof Anna Maria Ajello Cristina Belardi
- The Importance of Informal and Non-formal Skills for Job-Seekers and Ways to Recognize and Evaluate them in the Romanian Context
Natasha Kersh Daniela Zvinca
- Nationwide VPL Systems? Just Quality Assurance Should Do the Job!
Rigo van Raai
- Recognition of tacit skills and prior learning: creating mechanisms for capturing informal competences in the workplace context: UK context
Dr Natasha Kersh
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.