session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Innovative Competences: Apprenticeships, Capabilities And Learning Environments
02 SES 10 B
Parallel Paper Session
- Self-organized learning in vocational schools as standard teaching style? Results of an experimental study.
Christof Nägele Ivano Laudonia
- Innovative Capabilities and Apprenticeships
- Being Competent through Enactive Knowing; Applying Enactivism to Improve Learning Environments In VET.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.