session provided by 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Open Learning in Digital Era
06 SES 02
Parallel Paper Session
FCT - Aula 2
- Design of the Digital Era at School: Challenges for Innovating Didactics and Spaces
- Curating Learning Lives: from Personal Data to Learning Resources
Helen Manchester Keri Facer Howard Baker
- The Temporal Dimension of Open Learning as Educational Freedom: Lessons from E-Learning Policies and Practices in Spanish and Australian Universities
Patrick Danaher Elena Barbera Henriette van Rensburg Marc Clara
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.