session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
The ‘Practice Turn’ in Pre-Service Teacher Education: New Possibilities for Practice Development
10 SES 13 C
- The ‘Practice Turn’ in Pre-Service Teacher Education: New Possibilities for Practice Development
Christine Edwards-Groves Donna Mitchell Rhonda Hoare Greg Auhl Graham Daniel Sirkku Männikkö Barbutiu Doreen Rorrison Hannu Heikkinen Joanne Reid
- Perspectives on Professional Dialogue: Using Student Teacher’s Narratives to Understand 'Critical Moments' during Teacher Education and Practicum Learning.
Sirkku Männikkö Barbutiu Doreen Rorrison
- Creating Spaces for Critical Transformative Dialogues for Students in Teacher Education
Greg Auhl Graham Daniel
- Learning Teaching Practice: The Role of Mentoring Conversations in Teacher Education
Christine Edwards-Groves Rhonda Hoare
- Knowing is Not Enough: (Re)turning to Practice in Teacher Education
Rhonda Hoare Donna Matthewson-Mitchell Joanne Reid
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.