session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Conceptualising Teacher Educators' Knowledge and Identities II
10 SES 12 A
Symposium, Part 2
- Conceptualising Teacher Educators' Knowledge and Identities (Part 2)
Jean Murray Ian Menter Kari Smith Patti Barber Gerry Czerniawski
- Reshaping Teacher Educators And Their Work
- Who is Teaching Me and What Do They Know? Student Teachers' Perceptions of their Teacher Educators
Jean Murray Patti Barber Gerry Czerniawski
- A Systematic Approach to Conceptualizing Teacher Educators’ Research Competence
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.