session provided by 27. Didactics - Learning and Teaching
Lenses of Classroom Teaching: Approaches for Measuring Teaching Qualities
27 SES 12 A
- Lenses of Classroom Teaching: Approaches for Measuring Teaching Qualities
Kirsti Klette Pam Grossman Florence Ligozat Valeska Grau Tina Seidel Francia Leutenegger
- Measuring English/ Language Arts classrooms: Experiences from the PLATO Manual
- Comparing Teaching Actions Through Micro and Meso-scale Analysis of Classroom Video-based Observations
Florence Ligozat Francia Leutenegger
- Measuring Instructional Practices and Subject Matter Through Observation Protocols
- Video-Observations of Interactional Episodes in Chilean Primary Classrooms
David Preiss Valeska Grau Barbara Hayes Sandy Farìas Marìa José Rubio
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.