session provided by 27. Didactics - Learning and Teaching
Using Multiple Theoretical Lenses to Investigate Teaching and Learning: Challenges and Benefits of Different Approaches in Different Domains
27 SES 12 C
- Using Multiple Theoretical Lenses to Investigate Teaching and Learning: Challenges and Benefits of Different Approaches in Different Domains
David Clarke Esther Man-Ching Chan Maria Berge Åke Ingerman Birgit Pepin Lihua Xu
- A less partial vision: Theoretical inclusivity and critical synthesis in mathematics classroom research
- Which lens holds the grander view? Reconciling multiple perspectives in early literacy
Esther Man-Ching Chan
- Multiple Theoretical Spaces as an Analytical Strategy in Researching Classroom Interaction
Maria Berge Åke Ingerman
- Using a Multi-theoretic Approach to Investigate the Science Classroom: The Reciprocal Interrogation of Setting and Theory
David Clarke Lihua Xu
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.