session provided by 08. Research on Health Education
Researching Health Promoting Schools: Potentials and Challenges of Mixed Methods
08 SES 12 A
Parallel Paper Session
FFL - Aula 11
- A Health Promotion Initiative In French Primary Schools Based On Teacher Training And Support: Mixed Methods’ Contribution And First Results
Jeanine Pommier Didier Jourdan Marie-Renée Guével
- Mixed Methods Design in Health Promoting School Study - Over Twenty Years Experiences From Finnish Perspective
Hannele Turunen Kerttu Tossavainen Marjorita Sormunen Terhi Saaranen
- The Implementation of Relationships and Sexuality Education In-service Training: Findings From a Mixed Methods Study.
Saoirse Nic Gabhainn Christina Murphy
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.