session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Effective Provision: Models
04 SES 06 C
Parallel Paper Session
- How Individualized are the Individualized Education Plans (IEP): an Analysis of the Contents and Quality of the IEP’s goals
Manuela Sanches-Ferreira Sílvia Alves Pedro Lopes-dos-Santos Miguel Santos
- Silent in Class. Focus on Introvert Behaviour in one Teacher's Classroom.
- Individual Education Plans in Irish Primary Schools: A National Perspective
Michael Shevlin Richard Rose Eileen Winter Paul O' Raw
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.