session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Access to Education for Students with Disabilities in Cross-Cultural Perspective
04 SES 10 A
- Access to Education for Students with Disabilities in Cross-Cultural Perspective
Mikael Luciak Margarita Schiemer Yirgashewa Abdi Michelle Proyer Siriparn Sriwanyong Michaela Kramann Lani Florian
- Mind the Gap…: Accessibility of Schools for Children with Disabilities in Addis Ababa
Margarita Schiemer Yirgashewa Bekele Abdi
- “I Wish She Could Visit Our Local School…” - Selected Factors Influencing School Attendance of Children with Disabilities in Bangkok
Michelle Proyer Siriparn Sriwanyong
- Parents’ Capabilities and Societal Attitudes - Influencing Variables Regarding Equal Access to Education of Children with Disabilities in Vienna
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.