session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
What is Special? Implications and Case Studies From a Review of 55 Countries
04 SES 13 A
- What is special? Implications and case studies from a review of 55 countries
Jonathan Rix Martin Crisp Anne-Lise Arnesen Francesco Zambotti Kieron Sheehy Felicity Fletcher-Campbell
- ‘Special’? What’s so different?
Felicity Fletcher-Campbell Jonathan Rix Kieron Sheehy
- What is special? Collaboration and the relationship between health and education – implications from a three country study
Martin Crisp Jonathan Rix Kieron Sheehy Felicity Fletcher-Campbell
- What Is Special? Identifying Issues Of School Placement Through An International Vignette Study
Kieron Sheehy Jonathan Rix Felicity Fletcher-Campbell Martin Crisp
- What is special? A 55 system view of the identification of need and provision of support
Jonathan Rix Kieron Sheehy Felicity Fletcher-Campbell Martin Crisp
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.