session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Schooling in Rural/Urban Context II
14 SES 05 A
Parallel Paper Session
- Social and Educational Mediation: Assessing Community Discourses, Developing Network Practices. A Case Study.
- Preparing the Global Educator for practice in rural and remote locations: Lessons learned and implications for initial teacher education explored
Karen Noble Henriette Van Rensburg Peter McIlveen
- Dialogic Inclusion Contract: a Successful Community-Based Transformation of La Paz primary school
Rocío García Carrión
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.