session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Family Education and Parenting – Parental Involvement in Perspective II
14 SES 07 B
Parallel Paper Session
- Visual Interaction and Support of Intersubjective Communication in Deaf Families with Deaf Infants - Implications for Educators
Carin Roos Kerstin W. Falkman
- Reading Competency of Girls and Boys in Context of Family and School Factors
Päivi Taskinen Jan Retelsdorf Friederike Zimmermann
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.