session provided by 16. ICT in Education and Training
ICT as a Tool to Reduce Violence and Support the Disadvantaged
16 SES 05 A
Parallel Paper Session
FCT - Aula 12
- ICT Supporting The Assessment, Explanation, and Reduction Possibilities of Severity of Violence Experienced by Secondary Pupils
- Supporting Students with Disadvantaged Backgrounds by Using ICT for Teaching and Learning – Challenges for Upper Secondary Schools
Birgit Eickelmann Kerstin Drossel
- Feeling Safe: A Games-based Educational Approach to Child Sexual Abuse Prevention for children
Laura Scholes Colleen Stieler-Hunt Ben Rolfe Christian Jones
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.