session provided by 16. ICT in Education and Training
Self-regulated Learning in Technology Enhanced Learning Environments I
16 SES 09 A
Symposium, Part 1
FCT - Aula 12
- Self-Regulated Learning in Technology Enhanced Learning Environments (part 1 of 3)
Karl Steffens Ton Mooij Paula Ferreira Ana Remesal Ana Margarida Veiga Simão
- Self-regulation of Playing and Learning in Pre-School and Primary School Children
- Quality Criteria for the Use of Metaphors for Blended Learning
- Adapting Technology to Develop Self-regulated Learning Strategies in Primary School Students
Paula da Costa Ferreira Ana Margarida Veiga Simão
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.