session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Inclusion and Diversity in Higher Education Settings
22 SES 06 A
Parallel Paper Session
- Students with Reading and Writing difficulties and Their Possibility for Participation in Higher Education in Sweden
Marianne Björn Milrad
- Researching Non-Traditional Students in Spanish Universities through Written Narratives
M. Teresa Padilla-Carmona Inmaculada Martínez-García José González-Monteagudo
- To Teach or Not to Teach: Student Teachers with Dyslexia in Teacher Education, Strengths, Barriers, Challenges, And the Way Forward
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.