session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Making Formative Assessment and Feedback Processes and Practices Explicit
22 SES 14 B
- Making Formative Assessment and Feedback Processes and Practices Explicit
Carol Evans David Scott Robbert Smit Brian Doig Michael Waring
- Interactive Reporting: Mining Assessment Programmes for Feedback
Brian Anthony Doig
- Providing Formative Feedback with the help of Standard-Oriented Rubrics
- The role of Peer Feedback in supporting Learning from the Student Perspective
- Transitions and Transformations of Post-Graduate students in the UK
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.