session provided by 27. Didactics - Learning and Teaching
The Joint Action Theory in Didactics: Contributions to Comparative Didactics in Europe
27 SES 01 A
- The Joint Action Theory in Didactics: contributions to comparative didactics in Europe
Brigitte Gruson Monique Loquet Meinert Arnd Meyer Matthias Trautmann Brian Hudson Gérard Sensevy
- The Reciprocal Semiosis in the Teaching-Learning Process: case studies in foreign language and gymnastics
Brigitte Gruson Monique Loquet
- Participation and Negotiation of Meaning: a case study on teacher-student-interaction in the upper secondary stage
Meinert A. Meyer Matthias Trautmann
- Analysing the Development of Mathematical Thinking in the Primary Classroom
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.