26 SES 13 B, To Learn from Similarities and Variations - Country Specific Research on Principals Role, Work and Leadership 1
The country context for principal research: Education and CDP of principals is mainly included in general education of public sector middle leaders. It is not seen as special, and does not provide for a strong basis for this research and thus there is no strong research environment. Searching libraries for relevant research will give the basis for choosing and analysing the empirical research, be they Ph.D. projects or other publications which includes at least one Danish researcher and investigates Danish school principals, from 2000 until now.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.