session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Perspectives on Learning at the Workplace - Employers, Training Providers, Apprentices
02 SES 04 B
Barbara Elisabeth Stalder
- Recruitment, Induction and Training Processes in Selected European Countries and Occupations (INDUCT) – Findings from a Representative Establishment Survey
Tobias Wolfgarten Marthe Geiben Philipp Christian Grollmann
- Quality of Workplace Learning: What Makes a Workplace a Good Learning Venue? The perspective of apprentices.
- Mediating Work-Based Learning: The Role Of Training Providers
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.