session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Constructing Purposes and Legitimizing Social and Emotional Learning in Youth Education. Part 2
03 SES 14 A
- Constructing Purposes and Legitimizing Social and Emotional Learning in Youth Education. Part 2
Sara Irisdotter Aldenmyr Åsa Bartholdsson Ingemar Engström Andreas Bergh Anna-Lena Englund Eva Hultin Maria Olson Karin Engström Tomas Englund
- Opening for a discourse about prevention and promotion programs in education – an analysis of texts from three Swedish national authorities
- Consequences of the ‘Program Invasion’ in Swedish Schools during the first decade of 2000
Anna-Lena Englund Tomas Englund
- Being a democratic citizen in the age of the therapeutic culture in a Swedish and English perspective
Sara Irisdotter Aldenmyr Eva Hultin
- Translating childhood. The cultural translation of norms in the international diffusion of programs for social and emotional training
Sara Irisdotter Aldenmyr Åsa Bartholdsson
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.