session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Teaching, Learning and Assessment in Higher Education
22 SES 05 A
- Research on Problem-Based Learning – Effects on Knowledge Acquisition and Key-Competencies
Antonia Scholkmann Sofie Loyens Marlise Küng Felix-Sebastian Koch Bianca Roters Ricken Judith
- “Transversal Knowledge In Problem Based Learning (PBL)”
- Students’ Frames in Collaborative Study Environment: A Case Study of the Student Teachers
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.