session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
International Knowledge Assessment and National Reforms 1
23 SES 01 A
- Basic Education Reform in Finland: School Leaders’ Perspective
Meri Lintuvuori Raisa Ahtiainen Jarkko Hautamäki Helena Thuneberg
- What PISA intends to achieve and can achieve: a critical programme theory analysis
- International Knowledge Assessments and the Influence on the Swedish Reform of Management by Objectives
Daniel Pettersson Andreas Bergh Pia Skott
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.