session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Policymaking and Reforms in Education (1)
23 SES 02 C
Sharon Josie Gewirtz
- Class Size and Students’ Need for Support. Impact of a Reform in the Finnish Comprehensive School.
Ninja Hienonen Sirkku Kupiainen Jarkko Hautamäki
- Curriculum, crisis, and the work of Icelandic upper secondary school educatiors
Guðrún Ragnarsdóttir Ingólfur Ásgeir Jóhannesson
- The Local Education Office as Support System for School Improvement at the District Level in Germany
Norbert Sendzik Hanna Järvinen Johanna Otto Katharina Sartory
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.