session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Knowledge Agendas, Humanities Subjects and Equity: Examining Curriculum Policy Reforms in Three National Contexts
23 SES 12 C
- Knowledge Agendas, Humanities Subjects And Equity: Examining Curriculum Policy Reforms In Three National Contexts
Christine Winter Ninni Wahlström Lyn Yates Marie Brennan Lew Zipin Bob Lingard
- The curriculum for secondary school viewed through the lens of transnationalism and equality: the Humanities and the subject of Swedish
- Struggling with the role of the history subject in the Australian school curriculum
- Curriculum justice: geography’s place in England’s curriculum reform
- National curriculum in a federation: Shelving questions about democracy and equity in Australian schooling?
Marie Brennan Lew Zipin
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.