session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Working Around Governmentalities: Doing Interruptive Work through Networks and Partnerships
23 SES 13 A
- Working Around Governmentalities: Doing Interruptive Work Through Networks and Partnerships
Parlo Singh Xuhong Wang Wing Keung Chan Terri Seddon Rita Riksaasen Thuy Linh LE Iveta Silova Mariann Märtsin Kathryn Glasswell
- Knowledge Work At The Boundary: Co-Generating Pedagogies To Disrupt Educational Disadvantage
Parlo Singh Mariann Märtsin Kathryn Glasswell
- Globalisation and the Educational Governance in China: Control Diminishing?
Xuhong Wang Philip Wing Keung Chan
- Educational Work as Boundarying: Making, Orienting and Enacting Spaces For Learning
- Invisible Pedagogies and Indulgence
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.