session provided by 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Learning for Peace and Citizenship
20 SES 07 A
- Promoting Reconciliation Through The Curriculum: Does Contact Make A Difference? A Clustered Randomized Controlled Trial Of Schools In Northern Ireland
Ulrike Niens Karen Kerr Paul Connolly
- Ethnic minority pupils in divided societies: A critical review of theory and evidence as well as suggestions for future direction
Jacqueline Reilly Ulrike Niens
- When differences differ: Intercultural learning in European youth work
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.