session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Predictors of Social Inclusion
04 SES 09 A
- Predictors of Social Inclusion
Markus Gebhardt Lien Verlaak Katja Petry Christian Huber Anke de Boer Elias Avramidis Goele Bossaert Susanne Schwab
- Friendship of Students with Special Educational Needs in Regular Secondary Education: A Matter of Attitudes?
Lien Verlaak Katja Petry Goele Bossaert
- The Effect of Knowledge About Disabilities and Contact with Peers with Disabilities on the Attitudes of Kindergarten Students
Markus Gebhardt Anke de Boer
- The Impact of Teacher's Feedback Towards Inclusion. An Experimental Examination of Social Referencing Processes in Schools
Markus Gebhardt Christian Huber
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.