session provided by 05. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Preventing Early School Leaving and Affirmative Pedagogies
05 SES 08
- Implementing a Targeted, Nationwide Intervention to Promote Upper Secondary School Completion: Does It Have the Potential to Promote Pupils’ Achievement?
Solveig Holen Berit Lødding
- Reducing Early School Leaving of Young People in Europe – The Integrated RESLEA Model
Thomas Spielhofer Thomas Fischer Diogo Simões Pereira Fernando Chau Simon Heid Roberto Carneiro
- Affirmative pedagogies. Living and coexisting in a disadvantaged neighborhood (the case of Semi)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.