session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Social Justice, Achievement and Cultural Difference
07 SES 08 A
- Beyond Political Correctness and Social Desirability; ‘Good’ Teachers’ Biased Attitudes and the Ethnic Achievement Gap
Neda Forghani-Arani Corinna Geppert Tamara Katschnig
- Aspirations, Anxieties and Academic Habitus: Parental Involvement in Homework in Socio-Culturally Diverse Communities
- Enhancing Native American Students’ Cognitive Knowledge and Regulation through the use of KWL Charts in a place-based learning module
Engin Karahan Devarati Bhattacharya Sedef Canbazoğlu Bilici Gillian Roehrig
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.