session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Is There Social Justice and Intercultural Dialogue in a Neo-Liberal Educational Policy?
07 SES 12
- Is There Social Justice and Intercultural Dialogue in A Neo-Liberal Educational Policy?
Wiel Veugelers Ivor Goodson Tim Rudd Isolde De Groot Dana Moree Yvonne Leeman
- Education Policy and Implications for Social Justice, Cohesion and Equity
Wiel Veugelers Ivor Goodson Tim Rudd
- Adolescents’ narratives on Difficulties in the Dutch Pluralist Society
Isolde De Groot
- Be perfect or be adult? Students think about neo-liberalism and marketisation invading into their lives
- Types of Citizenship and Educational Practice: Possibilities for Social Justice and Diversity
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.