session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Potentials and Challenges of Diversity in Pre-Service Teacher Education – Innovations in Three German-Speaking European Countries
07 SES 13 A
- Potentials and Challenges of Diversity in Pre-service Teacher Education – Innovations in Three German-speaking European Countries
Lisa Rosen Doris Edelmann Marion Döll Magdalena Knappik Drorit Lengyel Yvonne Leeman Argyro Panagiotopoulou
- Students with a Migration Background – Undiscovered Potential for Innovations in Pre-service Teacher Education?
- ‚…if Their German is Perfect’: Mechanisms of Exclusion in Austrian Pre-service Teacher Education
Marion Döll Magdalena Knappik
- Students with a Migration Background in Pre-service Teacher Education: How to Develop Biographical Resources into Professional Competencies?
Lisa Rosen Drorit Lengyel
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.