session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Family Education and Parenting - Technological Aspects of School-Family-Community Partnerships
14 SES 05 B
- Family Mediation, Children Use of ICT and Schoolwork: A Comparative Study
Pedro Silva Ana Diogo Carlos Gomes Conceição Coelho Conceição Fernandes Joana Viana
- Families, Schools, Social Inequality and ICT: Some Facts and Thoughts
Pedro Silva Conceição Coelho Conceição Fernandes Joana Viana
- Promoting Positive Parenting Through the Programme-Guide to Develop Emotional, Educational and Parental Competences
Raquel-Amaya Martínez-González Mª Teresa Iglesias-García Lucía Álvarez-Blanco Beatriz Rodríguez Ruiz Carlos Becedóniz-Vázquez María-del-Henar Perez-Herrero
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.