session provided by 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Developing Collaborative Inclusive and Intercultural Practice
20 SES 04 A
- Promoting innovative and creative cross professional Competences for Inclusion, Diversity and Sustainability – challenges to educational research
John Willumsen Christian Quvang
- A case study: The effect of STEM activities on students’ attitudes toward science
Niyazi Erdogan Ayse Tugba Oner Baki Cavlazoglu Robert M. Capraro Mary Margaret Capraro
- Master Program Designing and Implementing: Interdisciplinary Collaboration for Inovative Social Work Practice
Julija Eidukeviciute Nijole Veckiene Raimonda Bruneviciute
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.