10 SES 14 C, Teacher Professional Knowledge Development: the Linkage between General and Specific Pedagogical Knowledge (Part 2)
Symposium: continued from 10 SES 13 C
Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPCK) framework is an organizing frame for the development of educational technology professional development programs for teachers. This report is case study of training program of TPCK at graduate school. After lecture of TPCK framework, concept of Innovative Teaching and Learning, and how to integrate ICT into subject learning, 2 graduate students (man and woman) did the teaching practice at primary school. From Lesson study with graduate students, mentor teacher, principal, and university supervisor, the following points were clarified. When pre-service teacher had confidence in Content Knowledge (CK), she could use ICT in the teaching scene by the mentor's guidance in a short term. However, it spent much time that she could use ICT by the learning activity of the child effectively. On the other hand, when pre-service teacher had confidence in Technological Knowledge (TK) and Pedagogical Content Knowledge (PCK), he showed the appearance to use ICT in lesson positively from the beginning. He came to be able to use ICT in appropriate teaching and learning scene by the mentor's guidance in a short term. As results, it was clarified that it was more important to consider the view of PK to polish TPCK.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.