session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Teacher Professional Knowledge Development: the Linkage between General and Specific Pedagogical Knowledge (Part 2)
10 SES 14 C
Symposium: continued from 10 SES 13 C
- Teacher Professional Knowledge Development: the Linkage between General and Specific Pedagogical Knowledge (part2) (joint nw 01 and nw 10)
Michel Grangeat Peter Gray Wakio Oyanagi Andreas Borowski Brian Hudson Sophie Kirschner Eva Cauet Judith Harford Hans Fischer
- Investigation of the Dimensionality of Physics Teachers’ Professional Knowledge
Andreas Borowski Sophie Kirschner Eva Cauet Hans E. Fischer
- Pedagogical Knowledge towards Argumentation in Science Classroom
- What is important for Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPCK) as Teacher Professional Knowledge?
- The One-Sided Professional: Why New Teachers lack Pedagogical System Knowledge
Peter Gray Judith Harford
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.