session provided by 01. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Education and Work – Revisiting the Educational Tensions in the Context of the ‘End of Work’
01 SES 13 B
- Education and Work – Revisiting the Educational Tensions in the Context of the ‘End of Work’
Isabel Menezes Manuel António Ferreira da Silva Carlos Alberto Gomes Andreas Sebe-Opfermann Isabel P. Gomes Ana Paula Marques Rob Mark Joaquim Luís Coimbra Helena Barbieri Amélia Lopes
- The Vocational Education In The Portuguese Public Secondary School: An Inclusive Strategy Or Another Form Of Reproduction Of Social Inequalities?
Manuel António F. Silva Carlos Alberto Gomes
- Transition To Work – Career Start In Educational And Pedagogical Fields Outside The School System
- Boundaries Of The Graduate’s Professional Transition – Shifts And Continuities Across Labour Market
Ana Paula Marques
- Initial Training And Professional Trajectories Of Education Sciences Graduates
Isabel P. Gomes Isabel Menezes Helena Barbieri Amélia Lopes
- Vocational Training In Higher Education And The Impact On The Lifelong Learning (LLL) Sector
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.