session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Teacher Collaboration for Learning and Innovation
03 SES 12
- Teacher Collaboration for Learning and Innovation – Common Themes Across Contexts
Adam Handelzalts Heleen Becuwe francisco Jose Rodrigues de Sousa Rachel Lofthouse Ulrike Thomas David Leat Joke Voogt Jules Pieters Natalie Pareja Roblin Jo Tondeur Jeroen Thys
- Collaboration in Teacher Design Teams – State of Affairs.
Adam Handelzalts Joke Voogt Jules Pieters
- Conditions to Implement Collaborative Design as a Strategy for Professional Development: The Case of ICT-Integration in Teacher Education
Heleen Becuwe Natalie Pareja Roblin Jo Tondeur Jeroen Thys
- Partnerships for Practice: Co-Construction, Co-Operation or Coercion? Participants’ Perspectives on Collaboration for Teaching Development
Rachel Lofthouse Ulrike Thomas
- Is Action Research Necessarily Collaborative? Discussing Some Findings from the RRC Project
francisco Jose Rodrigues de Sousa
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.