session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Curriculum Change and the Key Competences
03 SES 14 A
B110 Sala de Aulas
- Mapping Digital Competence as a New Subject in the Primary School Curriculum
Ana Pérez Escoda MªJosé Rodríguez-Conde Fernando Martínez-Abad
- The Eduscratch case: supporting the development of key competences in school curricula
Luis Tinoca Maria João Gomes Luis Valente
- Citizenship as a life experience.Developing Citizenship Education from the Political Philosophy of Roberto Esposito
Félix Angulo Rasco Silvia Redon
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.