session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Learning to Teach: Identity, Inquiry, Agency
10 SES 03 D
- The Value of Professional Inquiry In Subject Departments To Enhance Beginning Teachers’ Learning: Bridging The Theory-practice Divide
Ann Childs Jane McNicholl
- School Autobiographic For a Participative Curriculum
Mª Esther Prados-Megías María Jesús Márquez García Daniela Padua
- Listening to the Pre-Service Teachers: Agency and Structure Within the Practicum
Margarida Alves Paula Queirós Paula Batista
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.