session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Perspectives on Competence Development in Teacher Education
10 SES 11 C
- The Impact Of Employment-Based Teacher Training On Long-Term University Teacher Educators
Harriet Rowley Tony Brown Kim Smith
- The Importance Of Key Competence Learning To Learn Seen By Teachers In Early Childhood Education
Beatriz María Beatriz Páramo Iglesias Raposo Rivas Manuela Esther Martínez-Figueira
- Does Personality Predict Student Teachers’ Longitudinal Competence Development? Predicting Latent Change Within the KOSTA Project.
Christoph Schneider Rainer Bodensohn Frank Foerster
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.