session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Teacher Professional Knowledge Development: the Linkage between General and Specific Pedagogical Knowledge (Part 1)
10 SES 13 C
Symposium: to be continued in 10 SES 14 C
- Teacher Professional Knowledge Development: the Linkage between General and Specific Pedagogical Knowledge (part1) (joint nw 01 and nw 10)
Michel Grangeat Alena Hospesova Alain Jameau Isabelle Kermen Maria Pacheco Figueiredo Brian Hudson Jean-Marie Boilevin Helena Gomes Cátia Rodrigues
- Enhancing Mathematics Content Knowledge of future Primary Teachers via Inquiry Based Education
- Teachers' Professional Knowledge in Science Education: two cases studies in Middle School and Elementary School
Alain Jameau Jean-Marie Boilevin
- Inferring Pedagogical Content Knowledge and Pedagogical Knowledge of two French chemistry Teachers from the Study of their Activity
- 2.4. Pedagogical Content Knowledge in Early Childhood Education: Tales from the “great unknown” in Teacher Education in Portugal
Maria Figueiredo Helena Gomes Cátia Rodrigues
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.