22 SES 01 C, Learning Approaches and Strategies in Higher Education
Hillier, Y., & Vielba, C., (2001). Perceptions of Excellence: Personal Constructs of Excellence in Teaching and Learning. Institute of Learning and Teaching Annual Conference: University of York Marton, F. (1981). Phenomenography – describing conceptions of the world about us. Instructional Science, 10, 177-200. Marton, F., & Booth, S. (1997). Learning and Awareness. New York: Lawrence Erlbaum. Reid, D., & Johnston, M. (1999). Improving Teaching in Higher Education: student and teacher perspectives. Educational Studies, 25(3), 269-281 Shevlin, M., P. Banyard, P., Davies, M.,& Griffiths, M. (2000). The Validity of Student Evaluation of Teaching in Higher Education: love me, love my lectures. Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education, 25(4), 397-405. Skelton, A. (2004). Understanding 'teaching excellence' in higher education: a critical evaluation of the National Teaching Fellowships Scheme. Studies in Higher Education 29, 451-468. Vielba, C., & Hillier, Y. (2000). Defining excellence in teaching and learning in postgraduate professional programmes. Paper presented at British Academy of Management Conference, Edinburgh, September.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.