session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Learning Approaches and Strategies in Higher Education
22 SES 01 C
- Lecturers´ and students´ conceptions of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
Fuensanta Hernández-Pina Fuensanta Hernández-Pina José David Cuesta Sáez de Tejada Javier Maquilón Sánchez Mari Paz García Sanz
- Educational Research in Clinical Practice - Learning strategies of public health nursing students
- Effects of teaching approaches on students’ learning approaches in higher education: a multilevel study
Vincent Donche Peter Van Petegem Sven De Maeyer
- Notions of effective teaching in higher education: a case study of first year undergraduates’ perceptions.
Jo Allan Michael Jopling Karen Clarke
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.