22 SES 03 B, Issues of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) in Universities and Higher Education
Becher, T. (1989): Academic Tribes and Territories. (Buckingham: Open University Press) Encouraging Student Interest in Science and Technology Studies. (2008). OECD (Accessed 10 February 2009 at http://oberon.sourceoecd.org.ep.fjernadgang.kb.dk/vl=2579870/cl=22/nw=1/rpsv/cw/vhosts/oecdthemes/99980029/v2008n23/contp1-1.htm) Europe Needs More Scientists (2004). Brussels: European Commission. (Accessed 10 February 2009 at http://ec.europa.eu/research/conferences/2004/sciprof/pdf/final_en.pdf) Hasse, C. (2002) Kultur i bevægelse – fra deltagerobservation til kulturanalyse – i det fysiske rum. Frederiksberg: Samfundslitteratur) (Culture on the move – from participant observation to cultural analysis – in the physical space.) Kvale, S. (1996): InterViews. Thousand Oaks, CA.: Sage Publications Osborne, J., Simon, S. & Collins, S. (2003): Attitudes towards science: a review of the literature and its implications. International Journal of Science Education 24(9), (1049-1079) Ulriksen, L.(forthcoming): The Implied Student. Studies in Higher Education Yorke, M. & Longden, B. (2004): Retention and Student Success in Higher Education. Berkshire: Open University Press/McGraw-Hill Education
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.