session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Issues of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) in Universities and Higher Education
22 SES 03 B
- Transition to University: Counter-stereotypical Career Choice of Young Adults who planned to major in Engineering or Elementary Education
Christine Bieri Buschor Simone Berweger Andrea Keck
- Interests and Retention of Physics Students. A Small Scale Case-study at a Danish University
- What influences science undergraduate students' choice of career?
Emma Smith Sandra Cooke
- The Turkish Science and Science Education Students' Scientific Literacy Level
Yasemin Ozdem Hamide Ertepinar Bulent Cavas Pınar Cavas
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.